"Please play Rhett," Sam begged.
On my friend Heather's blog she made a "happy list" that listed 20 things that made her truly happy. It got me to thinking and made me realize that each and everyday you have something to be happy about. I am generally a really positive upbeat person but do not take time to reflect on why I am just so dang happy. So here is my go at a list of my 20 happy things (will I be able to limit it).......
1. Sam's silly little laugh that sounds so crazy
2. Red toenail polish
3. Sonic drinks with Mr. Tanner
4. Jack saying "Hey Baby" in his high pitch voice to make his brother smile
5. The way my niece Ava walks....it is like she has music playing in her head all the time
6. Granite counter tops
7. My mom's extensive craft room
8. My families' loud and chaotic holidays....my sister, brother, and I have always made sure
they were the most fun any family could possibly have.
10. Candy....I seriously love candy more than anyone else I know...except maybe Jack and I
think he just inherited the gene.
11. My nephew Hayden's amazing sense of humor. He is the most witty little guy.
12. Mr. Tanner's willingness to act crazy with me.....silly routines, blowing in each other's noses,
ten second game, I'll pay you a dollar if... game, and any other stupid idea I come up with for
13. My blank canvas that is my home.
14. High heels
15. Our church
16. That my parents live done my street and are always so willing to help out with the boys.
17. Disney World...planning, going, memories
18. Watching my chocolate pie disappear in a day when I make it for Mr. Tanner
19. Conversations that last probably a little too long everyday with Brittany
20. Watching Jack and Sam wrestle and kiss all at the same time.....even though they are so
young you can see that brotherly bond already being secured
Take a second and think about how so many simple things make you happy. Perhaps even post about it. I would love to read other people's list.
One other thing that makes me happy.....CHRISTMAS! I went to visit my friend Brittany today and took her a get well Christmas craft basket. It is time to move on from fall and start preparing for the biggie. I have already made one Christmas craft that I am so pumped about. It is an Advent Calender on a cookie sheet. So much fun to make. Anyone else started Christmas crafting or preparations? It is really getting close now.
One more thing...Shell In Your Pocket is having a 100th post giveaway! Check it out it has some great stuff. Her blog has some really cute things in it.