Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Goodie, Goodie, Counter Tops

I just got the call. My new granite counter tops will be installed on the 14th. Hopefully a new fantastic backsplash to follow the next few days and a two year old birthday party on the 18th with a fantastic new (well almost new) kitchen. We have been in the state of remodel for a few weeks and I cannot wait till it is done. I will post lots of pics when it is finished. Here we are doing demo a few weeks ago. It was ugly.




Also, my heart is so sad today because my friends 10 month old little boy Hudson broke his little femur today. I hope that he is allright and comes through this stronger then ever. My heart is aching for him, his Mommy and Daddy, and his entire famliy. All our prayers are sent your way Hudson.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

OMG, Hudson! What happened? I am saying a prayer for that little baby right now!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the finished kitchen!
Poor Hudson!

Melissa said...

I am so excited for your new countertops~I hope you love them. I have never tried the ocean water...may have to make a special trip just for that one. Good luck in the giveaway and thanks for stopping by~oh, and I hope that your little friend's Hudson is okay. How scary~
Blessings,
Melissa

Rachel Berry said...

Ouch, that poor little Hudson! Your kitchen is going to look great when it's all done! Granite countertops... I'm drooling. Can't wait to see the finished project!